A friend of mine received a letter from Tejon Royalties, Shreveport.  It contained a bunch of misleading/strange information.  1.  It said specific people were paid that had not been paid.  2.  It offered an outrageous sum of money for mineral rights purchase -- about $28,000/acre (of course it said up to).  3. A tug at the heart strings ( you can't take it with you).  4.  Lots of oversized fonts, caps, bold print, underlines and highlights.

Does anyone have information about this company?

Views: 1581

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I got the same letter.  All the theatrics made it hard to take the company seriously.  The letter quickly found its way to the trash.

TEJON ROYALTIES, LLC Limited Liability Company SHREVEPORT Active

Previous Names
Business: TEJON ROYALTIES, LLC
Charter Number: 40638636K
Registration Date: 10/13/2011
Domicile Address
  5 TEALWOOD
  SHREVEPORT, LA 71104
Mailing Address
  5 TEALWOOD
  SHREVEPORT, LA 71104
Status
Annual Report Status: In Good Standing
File Date: 10/13/2011
Last Report Filed: 9/22/2016
Type: Limited Liability Company
Registered Agent(s)
Agent: HUGH ILGENFRITZ, JR.
Address 1: 5 TEALWOOD
City, State, Zip: SHREVEPORT, LA 71104
Appointment Date: 10/13/2011
Agent: GLENDA ILGENFRITZ
Appointment Date: 9/22/2015

Officer(s) Additional Officers: No 
Officer: HUGH ILGENFRITZ, JR.
Title: Manager
I've known Hugh since the late 60s, seem to recall other shenanigans he's been involved in over the yrs, something about changing the stripes on a zebra comes to mind thus no surprise here.

I was able to get a copy of a Tejon Royalties offer letter.  It has the signature of Bill Scoggins.  Excepting offer letters with bank drafts (which are now illegal under state law) this is about the least professional an example as I have seen.  I agree that the proper repository for Tejon Royalties offer letters is the trash.

NON PROFESSIONAL.

GET A JOB MB Gilster. Judge not least ye be judged

Thanks to all.  I will let my friend know.

My family worked with this company they got us over $60,000 in back Royalties owed to us. We did not know we were being paid wrong and that we were owed money. They were great . They were referred to us by several other families in Mansfield. Very Professional. Helped us get our money and decimal interest straightened out on our checks. I have nothing but positive things to say about Tejon Royalties. I know several others in Mansfield that have worked with and them they said great things about them also. They have helped us in many other ways. Don't judge people. The Letter they send out is what got our attention. THANKYOU MR. SCOGGINS

George, good to hear that you had a positive experience with Tejon. Regardless, their offer letter is unprofessional.

I have had nothing but a great experience with them also. I shopped around and this was the most upfront and honest company I found.

Have informed them they are changing it. GET BACK TO LAND WORK.

George, you informed them?  And, they are changing it?  Please be more specific.  Are you saying that Tejon Royalties is changing the form of their offer letter?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service