Post questions and comments about Vernon Parish in this thread. More people will see it.

Views: 4800

Replies to This Discussion

This just in - not sure if previously mentioned

Anadarko Permits Another Austin Chalk Well - Vernon Parish

Looks like the AC is becoming the target of choice in Louisiana. Glad to see the permits but would like to see some wells spud.
Swift permits another Austin Chalk well in Vernon Parish.

I see that Well Number  245992, Indigo Mineral 17 was spud 04/25 by anadarko.

Austin Chalk is being spoked! Glad to see at least some activity.

I haven't seen anyone comment on this well in Vernon Parish.  How about it some of you experts.  Looks good to me.

10 245071 AUS C RA SUM;GASRS 15 001 21-JUN-12 A243 015-01S-11W 2117 BURR FERRY, SOUTH 20205

No link to the Well File?  Come on, david.  Make it easy for us.  LOL!  This is an Anadarko well.  You know APC doesn't know how to drill and complete an Austin Chalk well!  LOL!  Seriously, all LOL aside, it is a very, very good well.  Hope it's yours!

I clicked the 10245071 and it came up for me. This well is producing considerable condensate and gas.

Correct, John.  My apologies david.  This might be a good point to mention that once monthly production is reported to the state and entered into the database, the condensate will be listed under "Oil".  The state arbitrarily lumps all liquid production under the oil heading.  Therefore there are two reporting categories, Oil and Gas.

A new Austin Chalk well in Vernon Parish was permitted today.

18 VERNON 01 246627 AUS C RA SUB;CROSBY 12 001 28-JUN-13 Y008 012-02S-07W 8744 SUGARTOWN 21500

Who permited it?

Yuma E&P. There was an assignment into them a few months ago on a good bit of the HBP stuff in several parishes. Maybe Yuma can light this chalk fuse?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service