There are multiple rumors about SWN and the brown dense, Im starting a discussion where all rumors are welcome.

Views: 115060

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Ray,

That makes sense. But you would think SWN could find a JV partner in the LSBD if it proved to be economic. Where are the Chinese when we need them?

Great Idea whodat.  Thanks

I would like to know if the wells are holding up??

Terry, I agree that this is the $64,000 question. As of now, though, I think all of the BD wells are shut in for one reason or another. I suspect, however, that SWN knows more than they are saying about the decline rate.

I gaurantee they know more than they are letting on.

Was told today by a lawyer that SWN had met there budget for the year. Activity should pick up early next year?

Don't know about the BD, but I can tell that this happens up north every year.  The budget is spent, and so everything slows down until the next year, usually around later Jan before you notice anything picking up.  However, this normally happens after thanksgiving.  

Has any pipelines started being layed in this area. Rumor i am hearing is pipline will be tied in to a sales line by the end of 2012. And this will allow SWN to have working revenue in this play. While they continue to drill and explore the play. Please NOTE this is only a rumor i am hearing.

oft, yes reports of pipeline construction to SWN's L SMK RA SUA unit in the Ora Field have been posted. 

Gawdamighty Whodat, can't you come up with a better source than that?

40% says it all. That number wasn't pitched out there lightly.

I wouldn't go quite that far. I would like to see a higher number, but 40% is not zero, and is in fact about twice what the probability was last year at this time, according to Mueller. As he said at the Barclays presentation in New York, it seems that they should be able to reach their 500 BOPD initial 30-day average by increasing lateral length, but maybe the 90- to 120-day decline curves are now their major concerns. In any event, I hope they are not listening to us but are just making their best efforts. Time will tell.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service