Anyone local to the Avoyelles area hearing anything about the Eagles Ranch Well? It appears that they recently finished drilling well and should be moving frac crews on location soon.

Views: 43072

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rock we really appreciate you sharing you knowledge.

No problem / hoping other individuals with some significant O&G expertise would start posting and adding comments

Side bar - Don't be surprised if Australis starts talking more and more about the AC in their TMS play area of SW Mississippi.

Thx RM for taking the time to explain well status/production scenario.  It’s guys like you and Skip that help the lay person along in trying to understand the O/G industry.  

You're so right!

Agree more gas would be a lot better as to reservoir energy and O&G / fluid movement.

I don't see any comments in SONRIS as to tubing installation - only the casing comments.

Am I missing something??

Tubing or not, I look forward to EOG installing some sort of artificial lift.

Is there anyone near the location who can comment on what equipment is on location? Maybe a beam pump?

Thanks for all input

Interesting analysis.  Thanks for the info.

Guy's, what would be considered "normal"  daily production for an AC well at this point?

What happened to the rumors of EOG unloading it’s assets below the shelf? Including the Eagle Ranch well? 

Keith

This first well in Louisiana AC Hz Frac play is no where near as good as the similar wells that EOG and others are drilling in Karnes County (Central Texas).

Attached is info on a "lesser" EOG AC Hz Frac completion in Karnes County. Shorter lateral (less than 4000') but higher GOR.

Note oil numbers for 7/2017 and 8/2017 - sharp decrease in July but then back up in August. I am thinking that this may be when the well was switched from a "flowing" well to some sort of artificial lift.

The numbers for this well are somewhat in line with the Eagles Ranch well.

Production graph, production data (EXCEL) and completion data for this well attached or imbedded in this posting.  

Note that other EOG wells in the Karnes County area are flowing at much higher rates at similar periods of their productive life. But these are all later generation wells as to the development of this play.

There are also some AC Hz Frac wells that are VERY poor producers with much lower rates.

Allman%20101H%20Prod%20Data.xlsx

Allman%20101H.pdf

Attachments:

I see the difference now. I had forgot about the Karnes wells. One of my co-workers had enlightened me on what was going on in that area well before the work in Central Louisiana kicked off. 

I hope they get it going in the right direction. Thanks for the data.

RM-
1. Thank you for the time and effort put into your posts.
2. As Eagles Ranch 14H has produced 102,425 BO in its first 7 reported months, is this well economically viable? My rough math would be 102,425 BO X $65 per barrel X 75% = $5 million.

EOG and Working Interests may have a somewhat better net royalty position if not all leases are at a quarter.  Then you would have to deduct 7 months of Lease Operating Expenses (LOE).

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service