For those of you in or near the Goodwin Community in western SA Co. you might find this interesting. I focused on a 5 mile radius from the intersection of FM1277 & FM1196. There are a minimum of 28 wells permitted as of 6/4/11. Ten of the wells have initial production reports filed w/ RRC. There are 4 O&G's active in distinct areas. They are Encana, EOG, Exco, & XTO. The average IP for the 10 wells is 19.2. Not bad for an area that used to get $50 p/acre bonus money for leases just a few years ago.

Eighteen wells have yet to report initial production. We'll learn a lot over the next year about our area. I will continue tracking information as it's released.

I've attached a map that shows where the 4 companies are active at this time. I hope you find this useful.

Views: 5788

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Exco's Walker SU D announced this week at 23.8 million cubic ft. That raises the avg well IP to 19.6mm cu ft in our target area. We've got 5 IP's greater than 20 and 1 greater than 30mm cu ft. w/ 17 wells left permitted or drilling.
Walker F is also reported @ 20.898.  I know it flowed over 25.00 MMcfd in the first 10 days and has been choked back.
Cool! "Really Old Guy" is in that unit & I'm sure she's very pleased.
"very pleased" is probably a huge understatement (ears should be burning about now) but most of that acreage is north in the Totin Survey and everyone is still waiting to see who will operate there.  I'm betting on Exco but it could be EOG, too.  Either one is capable.
Updated map on 6/26/11

Updated map to include Badders & Blue Raider's IP. Aggies has been permitted by XTO but not on map yet. I discovered a new pad 1/2 mile across river off Cottingham Bridge Rd in Nac County that's not been permitted. (CR 347 in SA County). Probably an Exco permit coming (Walker area).

29 days and counting until our lease expiration. We can't get an Encana landman to respond about renegotiating. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait on other interests whenever that might be.

By the way, a friend owns minerals in Eagle Ford area around Cotulla, TX. Lease bonuses have jumped to $6K+.

fb, the reports are in on the A47 wells.  IP on 1H was 16.750 MMcfd and 2H was 17.000 MMcfd.  Both had flowing pressures over 10,000#.

Attachments:

Hey, not bad results. I hope their not fracturing the shale under us. I can't remember how long the laterals were on these wells & I'm not sure how to read the info from RRC. I'm thinking they were about 4 to 5 thousand ft?

We're unleased now with nat gas price in the ditch. Hopefully, times will get better soon. Thanks for the update and Happy New Year to all!

The #2H lateral was proposed to be 7450' and the #1H was just about as long. 

You are doing about all you can, with the gas price so low... just keep up with your homework and know what's going on around you.  They will be back.  

Happy New Year!

Updated map to reflect info through Jul 2012.

Hey, NG  is $3+ now! Wouldn't it be great to see $4 this year.... 

fb, two Thundering Herd wells have been reported if you want to add them.

TH (SL) DU #1H, 712670, IP-11.119 MMcfd, 15/64 choke, 9484# FCP

TH (SL) DU #1HB, 716050, IP-11.222 MMcfd, 15/64 choke, 9106# FCP

Updated to include Thundering Herd wells. Thanks jjfree1

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service