Good Morning Everyone, Well I have confirmed through several sources  that  the leasing in the Felicanas and Northern East Baton Rouge parishes is ConocoPhilips. The lease prices have gone from $250 an acre to $800 to $1100 per acre. So they have spent $80,000,000 to $100,000,000 in these three parishes in the past month. This is just the beginning. There is a lot of acreage still unleased out there.. 

Views: 4209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well put Dion

Dion, thank you for the clarification and the dissertation.  :-)  You really should take credit for that last line if it is yours, or provide attribution to the author.

I think the words just started flowing out of me and the last line just sprang forth - if it came from someone or somewhere else, I'm not aware - the observation and sentiment is not unique.  Squirrels find nuts occasionally, LOL...

I agree.  It was fantastic.  (the last line I mean.  I didn't really understand much of the rest of it:)I think that everybody feels like that when they accept a contract.  You should frame that and put it on your wall.  

I thought so.  LOL!

I do know someone at McManus,La with 400 acres.  Someone has been negotiating for him for about 3 - 4 weeks.  Currently at $900 & 20%, has not signed yet. 

John Lann   East B R Parish

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service