I am curious if someone has can tell me how to determine why this well has been shut-in? Appreciate any insight

Views: 494

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Appreciate the input. I saw it has been placed in shut-in status per sonris. I was surprised they drilled a well in this area because the first one that Chesapeake drilled was not a good one.

There are two YBLD 9&16-11-14 wells.  The first is drilled and waiting on completion.  Indigo and other operators have been using Code 31 for wells that are Waiting On Completion (WOC).  Since there is a #2 well, it will be drilled and then both wells will be completed together in the same operation.  It has become somewhat unusual for an operating company to drill a single HA well.  The norm is now two, or more.  It's a cost savings.  Here is the status on the #1 well.  It has repairs to be made but the state has already granted approval for the frac.  The "N" denotes that the work has not yet been performed.

WORK PERMITS

APPLICATION DATE

EXPIRATION DATE

WORK PERMIT TYPE

WORK PERMIT STATUS

WORK PERMIT STATUS_DATE

WORK_PERFORMED

WORK DESCRIPTION

06/21/2017

06/16/2018

HYDRAULIC FRACTURE STIMULATION

APPROVED

06/21/2017

N

PERF & FRAC 11731-21220'

07/07/2017

06/23/2018

REPAIR (EXCEPT ORDINARY MAINTENENCE OPS)

APPROVED

07/07/2017

N

REPAIR

really appreciate the explanation.

You're welcome.

Jay Rossi, I have sent you a friend request as I also have a mineral interest in this well and would like to discuss it with you.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service