I was contacted briefly in Early Dec, with no contact until last week by guy from "Ax Energy". Anyone else received any offers?
Thanks

Views: 4736

Replies to This Discussion

Skip -- it was in the lease offer database on this site.  

Are you referring to Shalebiz.com? 

Just so there is no misunderstanding regarding the "lease offers" listed on Shalebiz.com, they are offers by mineral owners - not by land companies or operators.  That $850 bonus, 24% royalty are what a mineral owner is asking for in a lease.

Oh!  Thanks for that info.

We recently signed a lease with Strata Acquisitions in 17 - 19N-16W for $500/acre and 22.5%.  Unfortunately we only own 50% of the minerals so got $250/acre.  Looking for a super well now.

I also heard from Ax with the same $500.00 per acre bonus and 20% royalty offer. 

Those mineral owners in your area that I have heard from have gotten a nine-fortieths royalty (22.5%).  That appears to be the best offer at this time along with the $500/acre.  However don't overlook the other lease terms.  They are also important.

Ann Peltier is the office manager for HPS out of Lafayette. They've been around for a long time and they are a broker for anadarko. They've been in north caddo for over a year now. Very good company in my experience.

Anyone have contact information for AX, Strata and HPS?

If Anadarko is interested in your mineral acres, one of their land companies will contact you.  If you will post your section-township-range I will tell you whether you are within the area being leased.

How about T18N R15W S2.

Your section is within the area of interest for Anadarko's North Caddo liquids prospect.  I am aware of leases taken by AX Energy in the vicinity of Section 2.  I think it is likely that you will be contacted eventually as long as the prospect maintains momentum.  I'm not seeing anything to indicate that it won't.  Be patient and stay informed.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service