Is anyone out there recieving royalty payments yet? I was just wondering what payments would be per acre on an average well in haynesville shale, with what gas prices are right now? There are several calculators on the web but they all seem to give u a different answer. Just wanted to talk to someone who may be recieving payments or to one of the oil and gas pros out there. THANKS FOR ANY INFO!!!

Tags: -, Experiences, PAYMENTS!!!, ROYALTY, Share

Views: 1996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All standard Oil & Gas leases pay a rental bonus per acre upfront and a percentage of production (royalty) if a well is successfully completed. A lease may be negotiated at any percentage but the standard amounts are generally 1/8 = 12.5%, 1/6 = 16.67%, 3/16 = 18.75%,, 1/5 = 20%, 22.5% and 1/4 = 25%.
I don't know what the royalties for people in the Haynesville Shale are but for the ones that are with Samson Contour, Jag and etc. the royalties are nothing. I have not received a check in several months from these companies. They have our wells cut down so much that we don't make anything. Wish they would abandoned them then we could maybe deal with another company.
LYNN,
It may be that Samson Contour is doing you a favor. If they can cut production now, when gas prices are low, and then ramp up production later when prices are high, they may be making more money. You might come out ahead by reducing production now.
I have an interest in 2 large HS wells in Harrison county, Texas......Both wells went into production in September of 2009. As of today I have not received a dime from the operator. I haven't even received a division order on either of the 2 wells. I heard today that the division orders on one of the wells are in the approval phase and that it takes two weeks for that to happen. If I get a division order within that time frame it means I will be paid at the end of April. Fully 7-1/2 months after start of production. On the 2nd well, they could not tell me when to expect delivery of a division order. Said they are waiting title opinions....this well in produvtion 09/2009 as well.
Does anyone know if I have any recourse? The operator is Chesapeake. Have any others had this same problem?
You ought to sic that dog on 'em... WOOF WOOF!!!!
Good looking dog, Matt! I wouldn't let Chesapeake anywhere near him. Heel, JHH. Good dog! LOL!
Yep, Good dog! But what options do Texas royalty owners have. Is there a point when the owners become working interests and have rights to more of a share in the profits? thanks, jhh

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service