Bridgette's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Ditto!  to everyone that has commented!  Thanks!"

Bridgette replied May 20, 2012 to Rig up on Cromholt property west of Baker in East Baton Rouge Parish

33 May 8, 2013
Reply by Joe Aldridge

"ok..how do I message you in private??  "

Bridgette replied May 19, 2012 to Rig up on Cromholt property west of Baker in East Baton Rouge Parish

33 May 8, 2013
Reply by Joe Aldridge

"dbob, I understand this.  I also know that no one that represents these companies is…"

Bridgette replied May 19, 2012 to Rig up on Cromholt property west of Baker in East Baton Rouge Parish

33 May 8, 2013
Reply by Joe Aldridge

"Just mail, several years ago before Hilcorp took over the well.  No phone call to me…"

33 May 8, 2013
Reply by Joe Aldridge

"and..why I did not cash the check or sign the lease?  I was not comfortable with the…"

33 May 8, 2013
Reply by Joe Aldridge

"Joe, Thanks for your reply!  I happened upon this site by doing a bit of research. …"

Bridgette replied May 18, 2012 to Rig up on Cromholt property west of Baker in East Baton Rouge Parish

33 May 8, 2013
Reply by Joe Aldridge

"Can anyone give me information on the well that has activity off hooper road near lo…"

Bridgette replied May 18, 2012 to Rig up on Cromholt property west of Baker in East Baton Rouge Parish

33 May 8, 2013
Reply by Joe Aldridge

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service