Pat Todd, Jr.'s Discussions

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"No, not at all. I asked their engineer about Encana and they said that was not duabl…"

Pat Todd, Jr. replied Oct 7, 2010 to New Units at Powhattan and across Red River at 7 C's ranch area, IP MILL

21 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"It is now apparent that Anadarko is NOT going to drill in Natchitoches Parish. They…"

Pat Todd, Jr. replied Sep 29, 2010 to New Units at Powhattan and across Red River at 7 C's ranch area, IP MILL

21 Oct 7, 2010

"My sources don't believe they hit salt or a salt formation. I don't have a clue, but…"

Pat Todd, Jr. replied Sep 2, 2010 to WALLER WELL 10N,9N SEC 4 KING HILL FIELD

2 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Pat Todd, Jr.

"Lake End reported at over 10 million cf per day. That is on a VERY small choke. It i…"

Pat Todd, Jr. replied Jul 21, 2010 to New Units at Powhattan and across Red River at 7 C's ranch area, IP MILL

21 Oct 7, 2010

"I reported last week that Anadarko was tied up in the BP mess in the gulf. At that t…"

Pat Todd, Jr. replied Jul 21, 2010 to New Units at Powhattan and across Red River at 7 C's ranch area, IP MILL

21 Oct 7, 2010

"Adding the PDF map of the proposed units!"

Pat Todd, Jr. replied Jul 20, 2010 to New Units at Powhattan and across Red River at 7 C's ranch area, IP MILL

21 Oct 7, 2010

"Guy renting from me says that the well at Ashland is gonna be drilled into the Smack…"

Pat Todd, Jr. replied Jul 19, 2010 to NINE NEW CHESAPEAKE HA UNITS IN THE ASHLAND FIELD, NATCHITOCHES PARISH

44 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Marc Stepman

"Sorry, I guess this is some of the same information. I suggest reading the entire an…"

Pat Todd, Jr. replied Jun 3, 2009 to Great news for Natchitoches, Red River and Desoto! Bossier Shale located over Hanesville!

10 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Marilynn Sessions

"Everyone of course is entitled to their opinion. I don't really have a solid opinion…"

Pat Todd, Jr. replied Jun 3, 2009 to Great news for Natchitoches, Red River and Desoto! Bossier Shale located over Hanesville!

10 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Marilynn Sessions

"Not really sure. I think there are some wells reasonably close to there. Also, I hea…"

Pat Todd, Jr. replied Mar 28, 2009 to Anadarko to drill Steadman, Box (Anderson), and L R Anderson soon.

27 May 20, 2009
Reply by friggingfrac

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service