Skip Peel - Independent Landman's Discussions (14,463)

Discussions Replied To (113) Replies Latest Activity

"George, this is an attempt by XTO to establish production in a different formation u…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jan 9 to XTO BIRDWELL 22H AND POWELL 15H INITIAL PRODUCTION

7 Jan 9
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"If no release of lease is filed in the public record then it would be up to a landma…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jan 14, 2016 to Black Lake Field -- When Will the Leases End?

45 Jan 14, 2016

"The only drawback to posting on the Main Page is the lack of a notice email.  Consid…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jan 11, 2016 to Black Lake Field -- When Will the Leases End?

45 Jan 14, 2016

"Good news, Henry.  Congratulations.  Considering the age of this discussion thread,…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jan 10, 2016 to Black Lake Field -- When Will the Leases End?

45 Jan 14, 2016

"This is a vertical completion from a very narrow depth range of 10'.  I'm not a comp…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jul 23, 2015 to XTO BLANKENSHIP COMPLETION

36 Jul 23, 2015

"Thanks for the notice, Penrod.  Here is a link to the new Allowable Report.  I was h…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jul 15, 2015 to XTO BLANKENSHIP COMPLETION

36 Jul 23, 2015

"A re-completion would be reported in the state database.  Since there is no report I…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied May 31, 2015 to XTO BLANKENSHIP COMPLETION

36 Jul 23, 2015

"John, where do you see a report of the re-completion of those wells in the Hosston?"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied May 30, 2015 to XTO BLANKENSHIP COMPLETION

36 Jul 23, 2015

"George I'm afraid any section in 10-10 is too close to the top of the Island.  To fi…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied May 30, 2015 to XTO BLANKENSHIP COMPLETION

36 Jul 23, 2015

"There are no Hosston wells at this time, only drilling units.  If XTO should decide…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Dec 10, 2014 to XTO APPLIES FOR TWO HOSSTON UNITS IN SAN MIGUEL FIELD

15 Dec 10, 2014

RSS

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service