Joe E.Snow's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Would like to make everyone aware that there is a good article in the Clarionledger…"

Joe E.Snow replied Dec 11, 2013 to Fantasy Oil &Gas Ventures L.L.C

5 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Joe E.Snow

"Sorry, that has taken so long to answer your question, but I have been out of pocket…"

Joe E.Snow replied Dec 2, 2013 to Fantasy Oil &Gas Ventures L.L.C

5 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Joe E.Snow

"Thank you for the information. It appears with ten permits to drill 10 wells which a…"

Joe E.Snow replied Nov 29, 2013 to Fantasy Oil &Gas Ventures L.L.C

5 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Joe E.Snow

"Has anyone on this website have any knowledge of what's going on on the third well t…"

Joe E.Snow replied May 28, 2013 to PROPOSED DEVON DRILLING UNIT MOORINGSPORT ZONE, RESERVOIR A, SAND UNIT A

20 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Two Dogs, Pirate

"I notice that the third well Devon has drilled is still in the flow back process sin…"

Joe E.Snow replied Feb 17, 2013 to PROPOSED DEVON DRILLING UNIT MOORINGSPORT ZONE, RESERVOIR A, SAND UNIT A

20 Sep 23, 2013

"I see the third well that Devon has drilled Winn Parish is in the flow back process,…"

Joe E.Snow replied Jan 21, 2013 to PROPOSED DEVON DRILLING UNIT MOORINGSPORT ZONE, RESERVOIR A, SAND UNIT A

20 Sep 23, 2013

"I have seen on the Sonris Lite where Devon has reached total depth on the third well…"

Joe E.Snow replied Dec 4, 2012 to PROPOSED DEVON DRILLING UNIT MOORINGSPORT ZONE, RESERVOIR A, SAND UNIT A

20 Sep 23, 2013

"Thank you Skip, for this insight as a property owner .Hopefully there will be more f…"

Joe E.Snow replied Oct 11, 2012 to PROPOSED DEVON DRILLING UNIT MOORINGSPORT ZONE, RESERVOIR A, SAND UNIT A

20 Sep 23, 2013

"Glen, it appears that Devon reached the vertical depth and are preparing to drill th…"

Joe E.Snow replied Oct 11, 2012 to PROPOSED DEVON DRILLING UNIT MOORINGSPORT ZONE, RESERVOIR A, SAND UNIT A

20 Sep 23, 2013

"Skip, thanks for the information I have been out of pocket for a few days. I do have…"

Joe E.Snow replied May 30, 2012 to PROPOSED DEVON DRILLING UNIT MOORINGSPORT ZONE, RESERVOIR A, SAND UNIT A

20 Sep 23, 2013

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service