glynn shelton's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Joe, Like you I read on Sonris that the well was at the completion stage. Hope the l…"

glynn shelton replied Dec 7, 2012 to PROPOSED DEVON DRILLING UNIT MOORINGSPORT ZONE, RESERVOIR A, SAND UNIT A

20 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Two Dogs, Pirate

"Joe, Hope you are right and they continue to drill. They must think it is worthwhile…"

glynn shelton replied Oct 11, 2012 to PROPOSED DEVON DRILLING UNIT MOORINGSPORT ZONE, RESERVOIR A, SAND UNIT A

20 Sep 23, 2013

"Devon Donner also has a well permitted in Grant Parish in the Blue Lick Creek area a…"

glynn shelton replied Aug 16, 2012 to PROPOSED DEVON DRILLING UNIT MOORINGSPORT ZONE, RESERVOIR A, SAND UNIT A

20 Sep 23, 2013

"Skip, Thanks for the info. Glad to see they are drilling another well. Appears they…"

glynn shelton replied Apr 30, 2012 to PROPOSED DEVON DRILLING UNIT MOORINGSPORT ZONE, RESERVOIR A, SAND UNIT A

20 Sep 23, 2013

"Joe, South Calvin field permitted today at 9300 feet. Keeping my hopes up. Glynn."

glynn shelton replied Feb 22, 2012 to lease offer

6 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by glynn shelton

"Joe, Not in the industry but agree with you on Winn Parish. When you look at the loc…"

glynn shelton replied Feb 2, 2012 to lease offer

6 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by glynn shelton

"Joe, I don't have any info on spud date but was told the site would be a couple mile…"

glynn shelton replied Oct 19, 2011 to Mooringsport Horizontal Potentialed by Devon

7 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by glynn shelton

"CIRCLE-D, Can't help you on the reserves but according to Sonris the first well was…"

glynn shelton replied Oct 17, 2011 to Mooringsport Horizontal Potentialed by Devon

7 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by glynn shelton

"Jim, Have been watching this well for months and am glad to see the production rate.…"

glynn shelton replied Jul 15, 2011 to Mooringsport Horizontal Potentialed by Devon

7 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by glynn shelton

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service