We own property on Saline lake in Winn Parish and I am interested in what section we are in. Where do I find this information? It is located in between Winnfield and Natchitoches off of Hwy 84 on Mulligan Inn. Any information would be very helpful.

Views: 263

Replies to This Discussion

The easiest way to find out your section, township and range is to look at your property tax receipt you get at the end of the year from the Winn parish sheriff's office.

Hope this helps.
I can't tell you what your property description is, but Mulligan Inn is - T 11N, R5 W and probably section 5, but there are some camps in section 4. Just north of this is section 32 and just below is section 8. But, Mulligan Inn itself is in section 5.
Thank you very much for the information. We do not know if anything will even come about there but just trying to keep informed as when I went through Natchitoches the last time to get there, I saw a lot of signs about the Haynesville shale poated. We own 4 1/2 acres in South Caddo Parish and have been blessed with a well drilled in our section they just finished at 16,200 feet this week. It is about 1/2 mile up the road from my house and we will get royalties from that. We just do not know how good the well will produce at this time as it is too early to know anything yet. I hope it is a great one!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service