Misc (177)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

REFINERS CAN HANDLE THE FLOOD OF LIGHT U.S. CRUDE

fuelfix.com   March 18, 2015 at 9:10 am by Jennifer A. Dlouhy   WASHINGTON — U.S. refiners are boosting their capacity to process the light…

Started by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

0 Mar 18, 2015

SURPRISING NATURAL GAS OUTPUT HAS BofA BRACING FOR SUB-$2 PRICES

by Christine Buurma  7:01 PM CDT    March 17, 2015 (Bloomberg) -- Relentless U.S. production gains that caught many natural gas traders by…

Started by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

0 Mar 18, 2015

Saudi Is Building A "GREAT WALL" To Protect Itself From ISIS

Saudi Is Building A "GREAT WALL" To Protect Itself From ISIS http://oilpro.com/image/960/saudi-building-huge-wall-to-protect-itself-isis

Started by DellP

2 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by DellP

DSCC #1 in Denham Springs

I'm sure that my ignorance is obvious by showing up with this question but what is going on, if anything, at this well? I've heard a couple…

Started by ken lunsford

3 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

SHE BOUGHT A TRAILER HOME AND MOVED ONTO OUR LAND!

One of the people who were involved in the fake "will that was tossed out, has purchased a trailer home, from the money that she was paid b…

Started by LN

1 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

Shale Water Expo is dedicated to all issues pertaining to water

If you have anything to do with water, you won't want to miss the Shale Water Expo in Houston this October 14 - 15. There will more than 25…

Started by Jody Hill

2 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Jody Hill

Mineral Right Question and Negative Impact

Ok here is a scenario I need a little help understanding. Oil Company A offers this amount/Oil Company B offers more. I lease with Oil Comp…

Started by Danny

5 May 30, 2014

Cortez Resources LLC

Has anyone done business with Cortez Resources LLC out of Dallas?  We've been contacted about leasing mineral rights in Louisiana (DeSoto),…

Started by MAndrews

1 May 14, 2014
Reply by RONNY

Ark La Tex - Haynesville Shale - Oilfield Appreciation Sporting Clay Classic Friday July 25th

ArkLaTex Oilfield Appreciation Sporting Clay Classic Friday July 25, 2014 at Prairie Creek Tyler,Tx. Bring your customers!. We are giving…

Started by Adventure Agent

1 Apr 28, 2014

Is there any interest in knowing the total daily flow rate of the well site vent flare?

I believe that there will come the day when environmental agencies like the EPA and state agencies will mandate reporting of vent flare gas…

Started by Jerry Boisvert

17 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Jerry Boisvert

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service