Misc (177)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Centenary Students Attend for FREE "Haynesville" Documentary to Screen October 27

Haynesville at Robinson Film Center October 27 The Centenary College Frost School of Business and the Energy Business Center will be spons…

Started by Chris Lyon

0 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

Just wondering how all those people who voted for Obama in last Presidential election are liking their " Hope and Change" ?

How are all you liking the Hope and Change?

Started by inthestix

47 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by littleasy

Pond Building

Can anyone suggest someone that builds/constructs ponds? Possibly 30 ac. pond in DeSoto Parish and Ruston, LA? I assume they would need to…

Started by smith1

5 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by smith1

Buying Land with minerals

I am interested in buying land in NW LA or ETX area, probably 80-150 contiguous acres, preferrably raw land for investment. My question is:…

Started by RLCC

1 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by little ole 1st grade teacher

Reeves County Texas

Anyone have any information about tertiary activity in Reeves County?  I have mineral interest in a producing well and have had an unsolici…

Started by Driscoll Bowman

0 Jul 21, 2011

A movie to recommend - one I doubt you'll ever forget.

This is not a new movie and how I missed it in 2009 is beyond me.  It stars Richard Gere but the three different Akitas that play the role…

Started by Rosebud

0 Jul 9, 2011

In Memory

As Memorial Day weekend approaches I think it appropriate that we all take a minute and remember our fallen heros of all generations. It es…

Started by Kathy Morgan

28 May 26, 2011
Reply by Gale Bagley

Pipeline pranksters prompt gorilla sighting

12:09 PM, May. 19, 2011 MANSFIELD – It’s not every day the DeSoto sheriff’s office gets a call about a gorilla sighting. But today was one…

Started by jffree1

0 May 19, 2011

Silly Cliche's You Learned From the Cradle

OK Shalers, Those of you that know me know that I can only take so much bad news and Shale in-fighting. It is once more time to "lighten" t…

Started by Cathaus

243 May 17, 2011
Reply by Gale Bagley

The Real HR King "Big Harmon"

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-twins-killebrew

Started by Joe Creel

0 May 13, 2011

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by