Shale Related Topics (10,735)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Substation

Am looking for information about a substation. Do gas companies buy the land or lease? What is the going rate?

Started by Willie Well

0 Aug 27, 2008

Are there any groups for T15 R15 Section 6?

I am in a group for section 6 but we only have about 250 acres so far. I was wondering if there were any other groups.

Started by baglady

3 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by buddy

Caddo Parish citizens insides Shreveport city limits

I no longer live in Shreveport but have many friends and relatives that do, I wanted to ask the city citizens how they feel about the city…

Started by Rick

6 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Iris

Marion County

Note that there is a Marion County, Texas site up and running. Icon on right of screen scrolling down. Please join us if you have interest…

Started by Marilyn

1 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Marilyn

Desoto Parish - Logansport Activity

Curious if there is any new drilling going on in the Desoto Parish, Logansport, Louisiana area. SpecificallySection 13, Township 11, North-…

Started by Russell Plilar

0 Aug 27, 2008

agreement to lease

what is the difference in an agreement to lease and actual lease agreement?

Started by smith1

0 Aug 27, 2008

Anyone in My area????

I am in Township 18 Range 14 Section 30. I was wanting to find out if anyone was in my area and if you have received any offers, or if ther…

Started by carol

12 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Wilmer Sparks

ShreveCentre Coalition: does it exist?

Has anyone who has signed on with the SCC with a non-binding agreement (to allow negotiations on their behalf), heard anything from them? I…

Started by John Clifford

2 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by John Clifford

Section 22-T19N-R12W

Does anyone have any information on Section 22-T19N-R12W. Leasing or drilling activity?

Started by Jennifer

0 Aug 27, 2008

SEC 20 WELL OR NO WELL??

WE RECENTLY LEASED OUR LAND AND AT THE TIME WE WERE TOLD THAT THE WELL SITE HAD ALREADY BEEN FLAGGED OFF. IS THERE A WAY TO FIND OUT IF THI…

Started by Cassie

0 Aug 27, 2008

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service