Shale Related Topics (10,745)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

www.beechsprings.info

Hello everybody! I just wanted to let everyone know that there is a new website dedicated to the haynesville shale and in particular the ea…

Started by Bruce

0 Aug 24, 2008

We got an offer for 19,000. an acre..

We live off Hwy169 and Bumcombe Rd. Does anyone know if this is a good deal? We allowed Fortress Management to neg. the lease for us. We ha…

Started by Angelonmyshoulder

28 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by KT

southwest shreveport

I am in a large group(2900+) in sw shreveport and am waiting with the rest of the members for an offer from the o/g companes. Whats a reaso…

Started by lulu

3 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by lulu

Lease negotiation - incentive to keep drilling?

I'm negotiating a lease for an entire section. My concern is that the E&P will drill a single well, get production (hopefully) and then…

Started by Father of the Year

6 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by ETOilman

need help

i would like to find out more about what leased land is going for around the state fair area i-20 and hearn & jewella we got an offer f…

Started by robby

0 Aug 24, 2008

Drill Site Rights

With respect to Louisiana, I am of the opinion that if a mineral owner is unleased and his/her land is in a LOC unit, no entity except the…

Started by drillbit

0 Aug 24, 2008

Shreveport Times Online...Where are the well reports?

I'm one of the landowners far removed geographically from Shreveport. In this morning's Sunday online version of The Times, the Well Locat…

Started by Tedford Williamson

0 Aug 24, 2008

whats going on around stanley

does anyone know whats up south of stanley , have seen the surveyors working around mills rd and down murphrey rd.???

Started by OLD HILLBILLY

10 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by OLD HILLBILLY

What does this mean: Shut In Production-Future Utility

While using the SONRIS site for the Parish Section, Township, Range, I found that there has been 23 wells drilled in my section, township,…

Started by Bayou Lassie B2, 20-19N-8W (1997 HBP)

12 Aug 23, 2008
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

Landowner Seminar : Questions Answered

Whether you own a 1/3 acre of 1000’s of acres of land in the Haynesville Shale area, you should strongly consider attending the Bossier Bar…

Started by reg

6 Aug 23, 2008
Reply by reg

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service