Shale Related Topics (10,746)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Well Head Protection Area

Hey guy's , I got this question posed to me at our meeting and I didn't have a clue. I told the gentleman that I would find out so here goe…

Started by Snake Stewart

21 Aug 17, 2008
Reply by Snake Stewart

Question about Irregular Section T17n-R13w-S37

Can someone please explain about drilling / wells / proposed Haynesville Shale Units in an irregular section? Currently 2 wells (Well Seri…

Started by Dixie Gardens

0 Aug 17, 2008

Contract discrepancy

So the landman rushed us and a two dozen more familes to sign a contract in late 2007 before we knew what we were sitting on. I dont have t…

Started by slowpoke

28 Aug 17, 2008
Reply by KT

950 feet from new vertical well.

If the well produces will the o/g have to contact me an offer me a deal? I heard that they only have to make an offer if you are within 600…

Started by Har C2

2 Aug 17, 2008
Reply by Har C2

Fuel Prices

I know this is not NG related but can someone please tell me why diesel fuel cost more than gasoline ? When gas was $0.32 /gal diesel was $…

Started by Jed Clampett

16 Aug 17, 2008
Reply by BIGWOOD66

Petrohawk and Chesapeake eventual merger

Has anyone heard this? I am hearing more and more from informed people. Could these 2 companies be working together behind the scenes and n…

Started by kittycatmama

7 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by po boy

Broadmoor Assoc. offer?

Has anyone heard if the ShreveportCentre Coal. (which includes broadmoor area and alot more) reached a deal? Im in that group and was just…

Started by Dawn

2 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Dawn

When you have a lease agreement do you get a payment annually?

What if no oil is drilled or is non producing? Do you get a payment every year or is the bonus a one time thing?

Started by Jane T

25 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Two Dogs, Pirate

Sub-divided section?????

What does it mean and what is it called when a section is divided? Is everyone in that section under separate leases or does everyone in th…

Started by Mom A1

12 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Kassi

Questions for Landowner Attorney Panel at Bossier Bar Seminar

I hope that each of you will post questions that you want to have answered at the Bossier Bar Seminar. Please go to www.bossier.blogspot.co

Started by reg

3 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Mom A1

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service