Shale Related Topics (10,735)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If the lease are currently going on terms as 3 year 2-option

What happens if in 2 years and no drilling it goes to the current owner the (mineral-rights). Can I still do a lease for a 2-year term for…

Started by Florida Ginnie

13 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by Grice

State Mineral Lease Sales- August 13, 2008

The link to Sonris doesn't work correctly, but if you go to Sonris Lite and then to "Lease Sale & Tract History" under the Minerals hea…

Started by MTA

12 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by insomniacnla

We have four acres in Elm Grove and have had an offer of $15,000.00 acre. How do we go about negotiations?

I don't want to be greedy and yet I don't want to be ripped off either. Does anyone know what price we should be looking at to aim for?

Started by Jane T

27 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by Bobi Carr ("parker")

Does anyone know the exact location of the "Haynesville shale" and does it accompany the "Austin Chalk" in its entireity?

Are we as landowners at the mercy of the "Oil Companies" determining what formations are present or under our land? We only find out when t…

Started by John doe

3 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by Two Dogs, Pirate

BENTON LOUISIANA INQUIRY

Jenny on the BOSSIER PARISH NETWORK seeking a group and any information on leasing in her area. I have heard nothing .Can someone help her…

Started by po boy

1 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by Grice

How does sign-on bonus and/or royalties work for more than one owner?

Can someone here please explain this? Example: You are one of 20 heirs to 100 acres with a 1/10 ownership. (Other heirs are 1/40, 1/10, 1/5…

Started by BJ

4 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by noaah

BENEFICIAL LEASE CLAUSES

Is there a pugh clause and/or vertical pugh clause that benefits the land owner? Where I can I find a copy of a "good one"? What other addi…

Started by noaah

9 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by noaah

Dry Hole

If this has been discussed previously, I cannot locate it here. I've been reading the site over the past few weeks and this is my first att…

Started by txhistory1836

39 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by bl

What am I doing wrong on site?

What am I doing wrong on site? I want the latest replies to show in order, not randomly....any help appreciated.

Started by smith1

4 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by smith1

Bossier Bar: Mineral Rights and Wrongs

A seminar for the landowner www.bossierbar.blogspot.com Please email this link to your friends and family. Tickets will go fast. Pre-sal…

Started by reg

1 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by reg

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service