Shale Related Topics (10,735)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Under paid lease bonus

We feel that we got screwed on our lease. We have leased our 75 acres from time to time for $75 to $100 bucks per acre. We do not live in t…

Started by Dan Aaron

57 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by Tim

What is the process to receive a working interest in well on your land?

To receive more income from a well's production than just the royalty percentage how do you get a working interest? Thanks for the info. TC…

Started by TCB DS3

13 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by ETOilman

Forced Pooled

I recently just found out that I was forced pool by error of the Landman that signed by ex-husband and not me. They told me that they only…

Started by boo

6 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by insomniacnla

cross lake south lakeshore dr.

anything about sections 2 and 3 t17n15w

Started by alleyboy

1 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by louisiana lady

What did O&G companies call this before Haynesville Shale?

I ask this because there are other wells that have been operating at these depths since the 80's. One in section 32 10N 11W for example. Pr…

Started by Jerry

21 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by Jerry

depth limit infringements

If you have depth limitations and have a reason to believe the O&G co is exceeding those limits what would you do next?

Started by Margaret Wren

0 Aug 12, 2008

Acreage divided amongst = same lease terms?

am wondering about a chunk of property that is owned by physically owned by 1 person, but the mineral rights are divided 50% to the physica…

Started by Charmine

4 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by Charmine

North Caddo Parish

Has anyone heard of how much per acre the lease bonuses are running around the Dixie area. We are in T20N-R15W-S1. I have heard that they a…

Started by TREY

12 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by Coonman

Barron Rd. drilling

I noticed the drilling equipment is gone from the site on Barron Rd in Keithville. Does anyone know anything about the status of this well?

Started by Christy Griffin

3 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by Christy Griffin

Sonris Question

In sec 38 (Irregular) 16N 13W there are 21 wells that are in status 10 (active well producing. Should a person owning property in this sect…

Started by Landowner

15 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by KT

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service