Shale Related Topics (10,746)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PINECROFT GROUP MEETING

A Haynesville Shale meeting for the Pinecroft Group will be Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. In order to accommodate the group, the meeting location…

Started by Peggy cd4

9 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Peggy cd4

Map of East Texas

Is there a map of the Haynesville Shale available for East Texas? I live in the southern part of Rusk County and have been told that it is…

Started by Jane Brightwell

2 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Grice

Why drill in Shreveport

This maybe a stupid question, but how do they know the rewards are so great in Shreveport. I know it has to a lot more costly and greater h…

Started by Landowner

11 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by John Clifford

Mooringsport Community Meeting

There will be a Haynesville Shale Meeting held at the Mooringsport United Methodist Church - 221 Lake Street - Mooringsport LA on August 16…

Started by CWGray

0 Aug 11, 2008

Choosing a well site

Does the proximity of an existing gas pipeline, or the closeness that a well can be drilled in the corner of a section (nearest the borderi…

Started by popeye

1 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by popeye

has anyone else seen this map?

Just curious if this has caught anyone else's attention. It's a map from 2001 so it may not be up to date, but I believe it's from a GCAGS…

Started by Ginger

8 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Mister Z

Natural Gas firms seek outlet for Growing Supplies

Natural-Gas Firms Seek Outlet for Growing SuppliesUS NG market discussion from WSJ Natural-Gas Firms Seek Outlet for Growing Supplies Indus…

Started by Trenna

0 Aug 11, 2008

Haynesville Shale and Jackson Parish

Does anyone know if there will be leasing activity in Jackson Parish? I leased 3 years ago, but term is up so I was just wandering and hopi…

Started by Ashley

0 Aug 10, 2008

Must see Barnett Shale Video

http://www.barnettshaleexpo.com/agenda.php cut and paste this link and then scroll down to Andree Griffin, XTO Energy & Ed Ireland, BS…

Started by reg

2 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Landowner

Still confused over the 200% penalilty.

Sorry to beat a dead horse, but could someone tell me if I have the straight dope on the 200% penality. As I understand it, on Aug 15th the…

Started by Jaime T

28 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service