Shale Related Topics (10,735)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free O & G Newsletter

For those of you truly obsessed go here to subscribe to a free O & G newsletter. Enjoy. http://www.omeda.com/ogjo/

Started by RONNY

0 Aug 7, 2008

underwater

do ya'll lease underwater property--

Started by DESOTO EXCIT

9 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by DESOTO EXCIT

COURTHOUSE ?

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIND OR WHERE TO FIND LEASES THAT SHOW DECIMALS INSTEAD OF ACREAGE--WHEN LEASES STARTED IN 1937 AND PASSED ON DOWN-…

Started by DESOTO EXCIT

6 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by DESOTO EXCIT

s Section 24 T14 R15

Has anyone been contacted in section 24. I leased about 3 years ago. Does anybody know what the going price is per acre in this section. Th…

Started by Bonita Brown

0 Aug 7, 2008

Previous owner signed lease for mineral rights

I just found out that the previous owner of my property signed a lease for the mineral rights - they failed to tell me this and it was not…

Started by Tracy

6 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Tracy

52 Billion CF per Square Mile

In yesterday's earning conference, Chesapeake said that it expects to recover 52 billion cf of gas per square mile in the Haynesville. That…

Started by David Smith

16 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Johnson

Watch out for phone "solicitations", etc.

I got a message yesterday on my answering machine from a young lady who said she was representing Empire Energy. She left a phone number wi…

Started by layla

4 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by GetSmart

Minden Salt Dome and Its effect on the HS!

East of Minden there is one of the Largest salt up lifts in The NW La Salt Dome Basin. Could this Salt Dome Effect the HS? Did the up lift…

Started by Johnyd

26 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Natch N3

Caddo Parish, Section 9 Neighborhood Assn???

My family owns land in Caddo Parish T18N, R14W, Sect 9; does anyone know which neighborhood association we should connect with? Is this con…

Started by Calif Son of Shrvport

1 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Renee S Cd1

Glen Rose Formation

What is the depth of the "top" of the Glen Rose Formation? My existing lease says this.

Started by Texas Land Broker

1 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Texas Land Broker

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service