Shale Related Topics (10,735)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lease Assignment?

How would one know if their lease had been sold or traded by the original lessee? Would the new lessee have it recorded? Would anyone notif…

Started by P.G.

13 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Grillin' - MmmMmm

Now is your chance- do something proactive!

With the stimulus bill in the Senate a lot of calls are being made right now. The Senate members are listening and something will be happen…

Started by intrepid

0 Feb 2, 2009

Size of sections!

In looking at old survey maps it shows most all sections varying a little in area. Some are like 642 acres, some maybe are 630 something ac…

Started by P.G.

13 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by BirdDawg, plain ole' idiot

Lincoln Parish

Can anyone comment as to activity or lack there of in T23n r 4w, lincoln parish. My family has some land in the area and I am out of the ar…

Started by fngrsxnpd

8 Jan 31, 2009

Anybody signed with Questar, DGH or WSF

They have been issued a lot of permits in Caddo, Bossier and Bienville in just the last 60 days! Buck

Started by william buckner

0 Jan 31, 2009

Napoleanic Law vs Surface Contracts & Eminent Domain

About surface pipeline...How does this apply to Louisiana's Napoleanic Law as a contract state? Is anyone familiar with our state's contrac…

Started by Bre Noland

1 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Kat Bloomfield

Drilling Rig

I live in the Dogwood area and saw a Drilling Rig behind the Subway and Johnny's Pizza- on Highway 80. Has anyone seen the Rig?

Started by jacknick1

6 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by sesport

Unsolicited offers to buy royalties. Why are we receiving them?

During this time of DOOM and GLOOM, why are we receiving so many unsolicited offers to purchase royalties and/or mineral rights? And what…

Started by Bobi Carr ("parker")

1 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Iris

PUBLIC HEARING TO POOL SEC-20-T-11 R-15

GOT A LETTER TODAY SET THE DATE FOR THE HEARING TO FORM A 640 AC UNIT ON SEC -20- T-11 R-15 ,FEB.-18-2009 WELL I GUESS THEY DONT WANT TO BU…

Started by OLD HILLBILLY

6 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Wanda

Petrohawk Desoto Parish

Petrohawk to survey drill sites at DeSoto airport By Vickie Welborn • vwelborn@gannett.com • January 27, 2009 2:00 am Buzz up! MANSFIELD…

Started by william buckner

0 Jan 30, 2009

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service