Shale Related Topics (10,750)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WILL O&G COMPANIES BUY LAND AND WELLS?

Just curious i own 149 acres in Harrison County Texas with a new producing Lower Bossier well on it. Does anyone think that a O&G Compa…

Started by easttxhaynesville

2 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Bobi Carr ("parker")

LAKE BISTINEAU (Is this why JW released property in the area?)

Lake in the Haynesville Shale at center of state-federal dispute by Jen DeGregorio, The Times-Picayune Saturday November 22, 2008, 8:00 PM…

Started by Bobi Carr ("parker")

51 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Kat Bloomfield

South Highlands in Shreveport

I was recently offered $1,500 an acre for my lot in south Highlands and 22.5% royalities. Is this a good/fair deal and if not anybody have…

Started by Trey

13 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by The_Baron

leasing

being told that the lease bounce money will be average around 10000 for 2009 anybody k now anything to this

Started by sam i am

0 Nov 26, 2008

Natchitiches and Winn Parish

I have property 100+ acres located in Winn and Natchitoches parish and i am interested in leasing the minerals. Does anyone know of a compa…

Started by Trey

0 Nov 26, 2008

Is frac and refrac normal?

Do they usually frac and then refrac within a week? Could it mean that there is something wrong? Swepi does not have the greatest record of…

Started by Crunchy

0 Nov 26, 2008

Winn and Natchitoches Parish

I have property 100+ acres located in Winn and Natchitoches parish and i am interested in leasing the minerals. Does anyone know of a compa…

Started by Trey

0 Nov 26, 2008

$$$$$ Your Area & Your Lease offers As of Nov 24 $$$$$$ ..moving forward

Time to update those Lease offers.

Started by Coonman

16 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by The_Baron

Corn Cob CNG tanks?

TENILLE BONOGUORE Globe and Mail Update February 20, 2007 at 11:18 AM EST Farm waste has been turned into a high-density gas tank that c…

Started by Coyote Ugly

30 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by sesport

Force Pool? What is it and what can I do?

If my .18 acres was not leased out, can I be forced pooled? If so, what is required of me? But most importantly, what am I going to get out…

Started by Matasha Neal

4 Nov 25, 2008

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service