Shale Related Topics (10,735)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Formations

I"m located 5-6 counties, SW of you. Sitting on/in the "Austin Chalk" allegedly,the Buda, Georgetown, Taylor sands, and pearsol shelf, is a…

Started by John doe

0 Sep 26, 2008

CLEMENTS HEIRS 17 WELL 001

I would like to know the companies involved in drilling and production of the following well, NEW HAYNESVILLE SHALE WELL - SECTION 17, T23N…

Started by RAZORBACK

100 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Checkmateking

Kisatchie lands

Anyone heard anything regarding the bidding on the Kisatchie land that took place 9.25.08?

Started by AnnaBelle

5 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by AnnaBelle

Circle Around the Shale Pipeline

Had a guy come in the store today who said his friend is a landman who is out securing right of way for a circular pipeline around the shal…

Started by KT

21 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Les Bamburg

Force Majeure

As I understand it, there are expiring leases in production units that have yet to be drilled. Typically, there is a "force majeure" clause…

Started by phaco

11 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by barneyfife

J-W Operating Pre-Application Conference of 9-5-08

Did any of the members here attend the conference this morning?

Started by insomniacnla

10 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by CR

Support CNG

http://www.cngnow.com/EN-US/Action/Pages/default.aspx Reasons: 1. It will make your royalties worth more 2. It will give gas companies inc…

Started by North LA

52 Sep 26, 2008

blanchard-furrh road area

ANYONE RECEIVED BONUS $ YET??? IF SO HOW MUCH PER ACRE?? WE ARE SETTING ON 11.9 ACRES HAVEN'T SIGNED YET-- STILL IN NEGOTIATIONS--WE WANT T…

Started by tina

10 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by tina

We need to send this to every one you know!

http://www.pickensplan.com/index.php Copy the link then go to your E-mail and send to every one you know! We could get this nation wide f…

Started by william buckner

2 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by North LA

Fields? Units? North/West of Cross Lake. More things that make me go Hmmm?

I have been wondering about Fields. Who names a field? Does each field have a specified boundry or is it subject to interpretation? Does th…

Started by SharonB T18N R15W S8

0 Sep 25, 2008

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service