Shale Related Topics (10,735)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Well in Sligo Field going down 16.000ft?

Hey Gang, I'd heard a well in progress near Mansfield is going down over 16,000 ft. What's supposed to be in those depths, or are they loo…

Started by popeye

2 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by popeye

Lease Payout

I signed an agreement to lease 50 days ago. Is there a time requirement on payout by the leasing company? And if they do not pay in a reaso…

Started by Familyguy

25 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by P.G.

Paying % of Bonus or Royalty should be illegal

With the public knowledge of the Shale now, NOBODY would lease their property to any Oil and Gas company for the few dollars an acre they w…

Started by Pat

55 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by keb

NEW PERMIT FOR 2 WELLS HAYNESVILLE FORMATION

EL PASO HAS APPLIED TO STATE OF LA. FOR 2 WELLS IN HAYNESVILLE ZONE IN DESOTA PARISH S11 13N 15W & S14 13N 15W. FYI

Started by william Stayton

7 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by william Stayton

How the summer of shale changed the natural gas game

As natural gas prices soared last spring, Ontario government officials contacted the province's gas distributors, looking for assurances ab…

Started by Landowner

9 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by sesport

Anyone know if this right of way lease is reasonable? sec 20 T13N R16W

Just got an offer of $100.00 per rod for 96 rods of right of way for a 4 inch line that will parallel an older large line that crosses my d…

Started by carey

5 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Lee Terrell

Any updates on lease bonuses in T20 or above in north caddo parish?

What are the latest offers in T20 or above in caddo parish and who are they with. We are in T20-R15 but I want to hear from everyone. We're…

Started by TREY

0 Sep 2, 2008

Difficulty in extracting gas on latest wells....

Heard that last 10 wells hit by PH were so difficult to extract gas during frac that Halliburton had to be called over and over and only su…

Started by 49 Ranch

3 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Les Bamburg

Stockwell Place

Does anyone know of any kind of pure neighborhood organization going on in Stockwell? I understand some people in Carriage Oaks, Stockwell,…

Started by Cillian

6 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by reg

Carriage Oaks list used for SPAM

If you are receiving email from Keller Williams Realty from teamnewton.com it is because the Carriage Oaks group associated with Gerry Merr…

Started by WK

1 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by reg

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service