Shale Related Topics (10,746)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ancient lease explain further please..

Would someone take the time to explain what terms HBP, tax roll title, 10 year title, 30 year title & an explanation of why I might nee…

Started by Iris

20 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by Bobi Carr ("parker")

Anyone had a MINERAL TITLE DONE that wasn't good

We bought land 2 yrs. ago. Had a title & mineral title done (pd. extra to run the minerals)by an attorney. We found out recently that w…

Started by kittycatmama

46 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by Susie Brown

What's this?

BOBBY JINDAL GOVERNOR ~tate of 1Louisiana DEPARTMENT OF NATURAL RESOURCES OFFICE OF CONSERVATION MEMORANDUM August 19, 2008 SCOTT A. ANGELL…

Started by Susie

5 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by sesport

What about streets?

I have a co-worker that said a company can lease all the city streets and who ever leases those will tie up the rest of the city properties…

Started by PM

3 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by E

Possible bad Lease agreement, any suggestions?

I was just informed that lease that we made with the OG company may be bad. We do show an operational well from 1965 on our property but ha…

Started by carey

15 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by insomniacnla

Fine-Civil penalty has been issued

I just noticed in Sonris lite that a section under "Organization Name" , displayed a section titled "Organization Red Flags" with a "Warnin…

Started by popeye

1 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by popeye

Formation Leasing?

Why would you not lease your rights from the surface to the base of the cotton valley along with your Haynesville Rights if you can negotia…

Started by gardnhoser

0 Aug 28, 2008

Besides O&G, what kinds of companies support O&G , that will profit or grow due to the Haynesville shale ?

Pipeline makers? Steel? Pipeline construction? Engineers, of what kind? What other types of service companies? Manufacturing? Materials? Ch…

Started by VSC DeSoto South

7 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by barneyfife

"Big Money?"

I still don't find many in the Blanchard area who have actually pocketed or deposited 15-20,000 per acre on their lease bonuses. Great offe…

Started by C.S. Razor

59 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Grice

LOGANSPORT AREA

Does anyone know of any leasing going on there- section 3 Heard there has been a few meetings, but know nothing else

Started by DESOTO EXCIT

1 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Geoman

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service