Shale Related Topics (10,746)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Relationship between Matador and Chesapeake

I was aware that Matador sold a 1/2 interest in some of their acreage just north of the Longwood Field in the Blanchard area to Goodrich Pe…

Started by Spring Branch,mineral owner

0 Aug 24, 2008

Ethics

Should those who hold high positions in government who have private land that is getting leased by the O&G companies have to disclose t…

Started by P.G.

13 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by sesport

One way to solve water woes

This study was started by the TX RR Commission to test the viability of recycling frac water at the drilling sites. Sounds reasonable, and…

Started by sesport

2 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by sesport

BTW - Haynesville Play

OK, I know I'm in for a little ridicule. I do not know what BTW - Haynesville Play means. An appraiser said it may affect my royalty intere…

Started by John

2 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Snake Stewart

Grogan Field

I leased 131 Acres in Sabine Parish. There is a well next to me but not in pool. Murphy 31. Can anyone let me know if drilling is planed??…

Started by Steve Thibodeaux

19 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Steve Thibodeaux

New lease terms or New tricks?

As you all know I work as a landman. I would like you thoughts and ideas about the lastest tricks I have seen. My daughter recieved a lease…

Started by Foxiecajun

27 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Kat S8/T18/R15

Super map of Haynesville shale

Click boxs on left, also some will show a toggal box to add more info. Use the task bar upper right to zoom etc. www.dnr.st">http://sonris-www.dnr.st

Started by william buckner

17 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Snake Stewart

Pipeline

I'm looking for any documented information anyone may have on the proposed pipeline that is supposedly going to run from the Haynesville Sh…

Started by joevic

3 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Natch N3

Rd.Section 21, stonewall, la.

has anyone heard that the people on Dalton RD. in Stonewall,LA. may not own the mineral rights? PLease answer. This, if true would surely h…

Started by Chattykathy

2 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Chattykathy

Lease Bonus vs size

I start this in the Shelby County group, but should get more response in general haynesville shale site. The large bonus of $30,000/acres a…

Started by adubu

3 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by adubu

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service