Shale Related Topics (10,746)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Comstock

Does anyone know if Comstock has plans to drill HS well in Desoto parish sec 22-12N-16W. Also there are 15 producing wells on that section…

Started by Cat Daddy

2 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Cat Daddy

Info on deal?

On Wednesday August 13th Fortress posted on their website that they had a deal for their "Newcastle Group". A meeting was held the evening…

Started by Laman_71106

0 Aug 18, 2008

Clear Title Search for Lease Bonus...

Have been told by the landman that a 'Letter' is missing that has something to do with a Clear Title Search. The 'Letter' is referred to in…

Started by Little Bob

2 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Little Bob

What if I don't lease

Does anyone know where I can find information on the law if I don't lease out my land and they drill a well. I have been told what happens…

Started by Keith

2 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Grice

Neighborhood common areas

I believe that I read somewhere that Caddo Parish has allowed neighborhood communities to acquire royalties based on the minerals residing…

Started by SoBoRes

0 Aug 18, 2008

S Shreveport Neighborhood Gets Offer

A relative who lives in the Kingston Courts neighborhood in S Shreveport La. has told me that they have been offered $20,000.00/acre &…

Started by Jed Clampett

0 Aug 18, 2008

Getting royalties on time?

One problem I have with J-W Operating is the automatic deposit, it is supposed to be deposited on the 15th of each month, unless the 15th i…

Started by Margaret Wren

5 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Margaret Wren

WELL SITE INFORMATION FROM BAKERS HUGHES

The following web page address offers some interesting information that includes well activity map. Worth taking a look for those who may b…

Started by RAZORBACK

0 Aug 18, 2008

Leases and royalties

Does anyone know of a new law that states all property owners in a section would receive equal compensation. We signed some time ago and wi…

Started by Sandra May

3 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by po boy

FYI..Aubrey McClendon (Chesapeake) s being interviewed on CNBC NOW Live See Attached Video Link

on tv now...just for those who can see it see link for interview http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=826473894&play=1

Started by Natch N3

3 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Natch N3

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service