Shale Related Topics (10,748)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Must see Barnett Shale Video

http://www.barnettshaleexpo.com/agenda.php cut and paste this link and then scroll down to Andree Griffin, XTO Energy & Ed Ireland, BS…

Started by reg

2 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Landowner

Still confused over the 200% penalilty.

Sorry to beat a dead horse, but could someone tell me if I have the straight dope on the 200% penality. As I understand it, on Aug 15th the…

Started by Jaime T

28 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr.

EAGLES NEST EAST HALF OF SECTION 27 TOWNSHIP 16 NORTH

I STILL WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW THE STATE OF LOUISIANA HAS MANAGE TO KEEP THE MINERAL RIGHTS IN THIS SECTION! WRITE BOBBY FREYOU (PUBLIC LAN…

Started by PENNY

13 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Bandit, UMO

section 28 township16 north range 11 West Elmgrove

We have four acres in Elm Grove. There is oil and gas activity all around us yet we have as of yet not been approached about leasing our mi…

Started by Jane T

3 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Jane T

ANOTHER QUESTION FOR MR. JIM MCCONNELL

First, I would like to say thank you for your posts and your time. Being new to this I am still in the learning process. So please be patie…

Started by hdm a1

7 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by po boy

questions concerning part of section being underwater

section26-20n-16w- help! Half of our section as far as we can determine is in Caddo Lake, thus making the land area only about 250 acreas.…

Started by mark

0 Aug 10, 2008

Mineral Servitude Rights

I have a question concerning mineral servitude rights. My father has a small tract of land which he sold the surface rights but retained al…

Started by DYST_JP

7 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by DYST_JP

Question for Jim McConnell

As our "resident expert" on the industry a quick question> Since much of the Haynesville Play is under established fields, do new contr…

Started by po boy

5 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by Lynn

Group for Airline @ Barksdale Blvd

is there a group that is accepting property in the area of Airline and Barksdale Blvd?

Started by walter

0 Aug 9, 2008

SEISMIC TESTING BY HELICOPTER??????

I have been told that there may have been seismic testing already done in our area in South Sabine Parish. I have been told that this was d…

Started by JW

16 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by herman

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service