Shale Related Topics (10,746)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NPR PODCAST INFO ON THE BARNETTE SHALE.

I am a registered Repulican, but I LOVE NPR. I listened to the podcast yesterday on "All things considered". Here is the link: http://www…

Started by Bobi Carr ("parker")

5 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by KT

Neighbors signing with different companies – how does this affect me?

I signed a lease with a Chesapeke landman back in January before news of the shale broke. Now, several of my neighbors are trying to sign w…

Started by Michael

2 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by WHuguet

Caldwell Parish

Lots of interesting things happening out here. Posting this to get a feel for how many residents of Caldwell may be checking for info for o…

Started by Goober

6 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Bardweiser

Link to Louisiana Oil & Gas Law

http://www.legis.state.la.us/lss/lss.asp?folder=104 Everything you always wanted to know about our Oil and Gas Mineral laws.

Started by Johnson

1 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Johnson

Chesapeake’s McClendon To XTO’s Simpson: “Don’t Dog The Haynesville”

August 4th, 2008 stoon Posted in Uncategorized | XTO’s CEO Bob Simpson started it, you could say, with his thinly veiled comments during XT…

Started by Landowner

15 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Grillin' - MmmMmm

How to check well status on the Louisiana Conservation Website...

Could someone please post in this discussion the step by step instructions on how to check the status for individual wells on the Louisiana…

Started by Scott

0 Aug 6, 2008

Lease Bonus for Southern Panola County

Is anyone leasing in the southeastern part of Panola County? What bonuses, royalties, etc.?

Started by CheetahBait

0 Aug 6, 2008

Contacted or not

No Description

Started by Rex Pitman

0 Aug 6, 2008

DOC "Redefinition blah blah blah" Hearing SchedulePosted by ShaleGeo on July 30, 2008 at 12:29pm 2nd Chapter

2nd Chapter2nd Chapter I believe I left off with the following “GROUND RULES,” listed by Mr. Smelley of Hargrove, Smelley, Strickland &…

Started by DrWAVeSport Cd1

13 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by lambert park

"North West LA." a hotbed of Associations

Notice I said associations not "coalition" I've been in contact with a lot of local neighborhood assocs. all preacching the same thing..."p…

Started by RAY

13 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Iris

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service