Shale Related Topics (10,748)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

mineral rights

does anyone out there know if there is a book, register, ledger, web-site, or any other place where you can look up and find out without a…

Started by Bob Sibley

1 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Foxiecajun

SWAMO Meeting Part II

Hello everyone. We have set our next meeting for Aug.14th at 6:30. We are unsure of the place as of yet due to overwhelming turnout from fi…

Started by Snake Stewart

9 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Snake Stewart

Permitted wells

Looking at sonris and seeing permitted wells for the coming six months. Does this show all of the next wells companies will be completing t…

Started by b

7 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by insomniacnla

Forbing Area Mineral Owners Leasing Coalition

A group has formed and is meeting Thursday night at 6 PM at Lighthouse Baptist Church at 235 Flournoy Lucas Rd in the gym. This will be our…

Started by Laman_71106

5 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by penny logan

Sonris GIS

Hmmmm? Trying to go to that Sonris gis interactive map program at the la-dnr now prompts for a password. Anyone else having that problem?

Started by P.G.

3 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by P.G.

State of Louisiana Haynesville Website

Just checked out this morning a new web site posted by State of Louisiana. By the way, this web site has been developed specifically for th…

Started by shelby

6 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Cillian

Royalty payments

I found a website that calculates royalty payments. I was amazed with the results that I got. Based on 25% royalty, wellhead cost of $9.50,…

Started by Ms. C Word

2 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Ms. C Word

Test Wells / Haynesville in Desto/Sabine Parish

Posted earlier regarding activity in the Haynesville Shale areas South of Mansfield and Logansport areas. The Haynesville Maps show this ar…

Started by shelby

21 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Eliza

Pipeline infrastructure

Does anyone have information on the locations of existing pipelines capable of transporting HS gas? I understand that many existing lines f…

Started by louisiana lady

5 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by E. Parks

Why NG Prices Dont Matter....a discussion

I'd like everyone to think about something that has just been brought to my attention... It had been staring me in the face for a long time…

Started by Randy

8 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by SharonB T18N R15W S8

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service