Shale Related Topics (10,748)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meetings in DeSoto Parish, Petrohawk and Maps

I have searched the internet to find a map that would show the location of my property with Sections and Townships and have been unable to…

Started by jeanne

8 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by Har C2

Oil below the Shale

Who has heard the rumors of the possibility of oil deposits below the shale area? How deep and then what does it take to get that out if it…

Started by b

13 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by Two Dogs, Pirate

CROSS LAKE

DOES ANYBODY NO IF THEY ARE DRILLING AROUND THE LAKE. THEY ONLY HAVE A 1 YEAR LEASE ON IT? IS THERE A SITE I CAN TO FIND OUT.

Started by J W

1 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by SharonB T18N R15W S8

Red River Parish

What are some of the latest offers in Red River Parish? We hear so much about south Bossier, Caddo and Desoto parishes, but not much about…

Started by Coach_SC

9 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by Kassi

What deals and where- give others bargaining power!!!!!!!!!!

mine was a bank draft that has now cleared and deposited "real" money - 20 acres at $4000.00/acre 3 yr lease - no option - 25% royalty T10N…

Started by Jack Blake

7 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by alleyboy

Mineral rights

How do I find out if, when I bought my land if the mineral rights were included? Do I contact the clerk of courts in the parish I bought th…

Started by jeanne

24 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Blenda T22

How accurate is a seismic 3D survey?

How accurate is a seismic 3D survey in determining the presence of the shale? Can it determine the thickness of the shale? Thanks in advanc…

Started by Paul Cb4/W1

0 Aug 1, 2008

Anyone heard of?

Has any heard of this? We have a low lying area in the middle of our 10 acreas, when it rains quite a bit, it will fill up and bubble like…

Started by Karen Crittenden

8 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr.

International Paper Sale

Does anyone know the approximate location of the 13,000 mineral acres being sold by IP to Chesapeake? (sale announced on 7/31/08)

Started by IRielley

0 Aug 1, 2008

New info showing on Murray Well in Pleasant Hill

What does this mean if anything??? Dry Hole Flange doesn't sound positive but what do I know? Any oil and gas experts with the terminology?…

Started by CBT

16 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Greedy Landowner

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service