Shale Related Topics (10,746)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON? LETTER FROM TWIN CITIES.

I RECEIVED LAST WEEK A LETTER FROM TWIN CITIES STATING THAT AS THERE WAS SUCH A DROP IN GAS PRICES AND THE ECONOMY WAS BAD THAT THEY WERE R…

Started by crazycat

0 Oct 26, 2008

PetroHawk Lived Up To Their Word

I've been quick to criticize the O&G companies when (I felt) they deserved it. So in fairness, I have to give them their due when they…

Started by SBossierGuy

14 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by smith1

Central and North Louisiana Land Owner Association (CANLLA)

I am thinking of starting a non profit organization. The organization would focus on land owner rights, lobbying for change in the Louisian…

Started by Kassi

35 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by Kassi

"FAVORED NATION "clause will protected you

my understanding is: if you have a "F.N."clause in your lease, you can sign up now & if the prices goes up in the furure you will be co…

Started by RAY

43 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by mary

Estate Planning

If the Fay. Play and/or Barnett are any indicator, there will be a ton of newly minted royalty owners who are going to feel like deer in th…

Started by Lerret

2 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by mary

Sections and Units

I have a question that maybe someone can answer? When a company makes a unit out of a section and one half, what happens to the one half of…

Started by Jo Ann Carter

5 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by Jo Ann Carter

This is good news

American Right of Way Associates Opens Haynesville Shale Office Shreveport, LA, October 21, 2008 --(PR.com)-- ARWA (American Right of Way…

Started by william buckner

37 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by Snake Stewart

Shreveport Mayor wants out of lease!

Shreveport Mayor Cedric Glover is looking for a way out of $1-an-acre mineral leases he calls a bad deal on the part of his predecessor, Ma…

Started by Sidekick

3 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by Larry L

In your back yard

Oil baron T. Boone Pickens pitches energy plan Posted: Oct 22, 2008 06:38 PM CDT Updated: Oct 22, 2008 08:18 PM CDT Oil Baron T. Boone P…

Started by william buckner

6 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by Snake Stewart

leases(devils in the details

i hope someday i will get high pressured into accepting a $15,000 a acre lease bonus, that was secretly recorder........

Started by stroud

0 Oct 24, 2008

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service