Shale Related Topics (10,747)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Researching Mineral Rights in East Texas

My Dad owns the mineral rights in several counties in east texas some are producing wells that he recieves royality checks, others are not…

Started by TOM CAT

14 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by jffree1

How to spend the Haynesville $$$

I spent some of our Haynesville shale money wisely. Right after I got the new truck and bass boat I carried my wife to Shreveport and got h…

Started by Jack Blake

58 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by Kassi

Leasing on "Hold" ?

I received a phone call this evening from a professional in the O & G business (a friend), he told me that some companies have stopped…

Started by louisiana lady

105 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by Lisa Winfield

Section 26, T12N-R13W area?

Who else is in Section 26, T12N-R13W area?

Started by Yorkie1

3 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by charles billingsley

Help with well info

Looking for some info on this well. I can't get any info out of J&W Drilling as to what type of well this is or how deep they are plann…

Started by Tim Boyet R3

4 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

Petrohawk announces new gas field in Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas, LaSalle County

Petrohawk Announces New Shale Gas Field Discovery 0 minutes ago - Pr Newswire Related Companies Symbol Last %Chg HK 16.07 7.13% As of 9:49…

Started by SharonB T18N R15W S8

4 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Rocker

A compnay profile of US Shale - Any one got an extra $3,500 lying around to buy this research report?

I was at first very interested in this report, but once I saw the price tag - $3,500 to buy a PDF version, I decided it was not for me. May…

Started by SharonB T18N R15W S8

1 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by SharonB T18N R15W S8

land purchased at sheriff sale with a signed lease

Is the lease still binding if the person signing the lease lost the property and the new owner purchased the land with mineral rights. The…

Started by d. blizard

28 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Nervous Ned

Russian/Iranian Natural Gas Cartel

Will future pressure to not explore in the U.S. , from a non drilling Congress and White House, further empower the soon to be formed N/G C…

Started by Snake Stewart

2 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Snake Stewart

Luttrell 7 Hwy 169

If there is already information on this topic I apologize. I haven't seen any. On the Greenwood Springridge Rd, south of Hop's Korner, Foss…

Started by Dave

3 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Dave

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service