Shale Related Topics (10,735)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CHK Conference Call Yesterday

Here is a link to the conference call CHK hosted yesterday. Some interesting information and some good questions from the analysts. http:/…

Started by Grillin' - MmmMmm

1 Oct 14, 2008
Reply by Grillin' - MmmMmm

How will they drill it all in time!?!

If you ask me, I do not believe that CHK and HK can drill all of this newly acquired acreage and hold it before a bulk of the leases expire…

Started by John

58 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by BirdDawg, plain ole' idiot

menedum

has anyone else heard that Menedum in Joaquin has released their lease offers due to bank failure?Are there companies still willing to leas…

Started by jg

4 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Ben Eagle

Shale TV didn't even make sweeps...

Story "Chesapeake Energy Corp. is shelving Shale.TV, an online video program it planned to launch this year to cover developments in the…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

1 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Bill G

How low will Chesapeake's stock price go

From just below $70 to under $20 in three months.

Started by Deep Driller

42 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Grillin' - MmmMmm

THE DEMOCRATES WANTS TO TOTAL NATIONALIZE THE OIL AND GAS COMPANIES......

If Nancy Pelosia, Barney Frank with the Democratic Congress continue with policies started with Carter and Clinton the USA will become a to…

Started by adubu

1 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by RAY

Is Everyone happy with the decision they made to lease or not after a legitimate offer was made?

First my personal story; I have a small amount of acreage in a few different areas and I leased some early and held out on a little and I d…

Started by mike wilson

12 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by Granpa

old greenway subdivision

Has anyone heard anything about the old north bossier area called Greenway Subdivision between Hamilton/80/Benton/Shed Rd area. It is small…

Started by Beverly Mattos

0 Oct 11, 2008

Spoke With A Land Man This Morning

I spoke with a land man from Twin Cities this morning and was informed that Chesapeak is cutting back their hours. He is no longer working…

Started by Nathan Razer

24 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by Jaybird

Who is Classic Petroleum?

Who is Classic Petroleum? I see they were very active on the Inland Tract bids for October 8th. I found that Mark Doering started and sold…

Started by wheedoggieN4

0 Oct 11, 2008

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service