Shale Related Topics (10,743)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does this tell you anything!

http://www.shaleexpo.com/ Buck

Started by william buckner

36 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by Margaret Wren

Reembursement for organizing expenses

I was recently told that some of the O&Gs will reemburse you for expenses accrued during the organizing of groups leading up to the lea…

Started by CR

4 Sep 21, 2008

Bienville-Laguna Beach subdivision

Can anyone tell me anything about this area? Laguna Beach subdivision. I have a family member who owns two lots over here and we have never…

Started by Big Red

7 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by Big Red

Good read

By Ian Cooper on August 6, 2008 | More Posts By Ian Cooper | Author's Website | Email This Post To A Friend By now, I’m sure you’ve heard o…

0 Sep 21, 2008

For our friends east of shreveport

Just how big is this shale? Mainland Resources Grabs Haynesville Shale Acreage in Mississippi Mainland Resources, Inc. Tuesday, Septembe…

0 Sep 21, 2008

What holds a lease?

Does anyone ifa lease is held when a site is being cleared for future drilling purposes? Lease is up September 25th and rumor has it the co…

Started by Willie Well

4 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by Tim Boyet R3

New offers in North Shreveport

Anyone heard of BMNW Resources LLC? They have been reported offering $17,500/25% per acre in the N Shreveport/Blanchard area. They are oper…

Started by Kat S8/T18/R15

16 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by loveandlaughter

US can not export LNG it is against the law

We need to lobby state and feds to allow the US to export LNG to help balance the $700 Billion we pay for imported crude oil. Also lobby fo…

Started by adubu

0 Sep 21, 2008

"RE-LEASING?"

HAS ANYBODY HEARD OF GROUPS BEING ABLE TO GET PEOPLE A BUMP UP IN ROYALTIES AND A FAIR BONUS SUPPLEMENT TO PEOPLE WHO SIGNED LEASES THE LAS…

Started by gassius clay

6 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by Grice

Seitel Data

We recieved a letter today from Seitel data, Ltd requesting permision to conduct a seismographic survey, including the right to ingress and…

Started by SNETX

6 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by Les Bamburg

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service