Shale Related Topics (10,735)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Offers near Sec 14, T10, R12?

I have an offer on the table of $15K Bonus, 25% royalties. Several adjacent landowners have signed on at that level. Anyone know of other o…

Started by Michael McGaugh

0 Sep 9, 2008

Environmental Issues

I would like to know what environmental issues have been raised. A client asked me to look into the groudwater pollution problems if they e…

Started by Clifford H. Budd

2 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Clifford H. Budd

Petrohawk

FYI...Got a call yesterday from a group who has a packet of land across a number of areas. They informed me that Petrohawk was meeting with…

Started by Rick Mtichell

16 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by SharonB T18N R15W S8

"Black Gold" on TRU Network at 10 PM Wednesday Night(s).

Does any one else watch this network program? You can pick up on a lot of terminology and see how the drilling process actually works. Pret…

Started by Har C2

17 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Sammie Williams

Who is Best most impartial Oil and Gas Attorney

If I wanted to hire the BEST Oil & Gas Attorney who would look out for the LANDOWNER, who is that person?

Started by kittycatmama

11 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Tedford Williamson

Is it possible?

Is it possible to e-mail other members on this site. Like everyone else, the homepage for members shows an "Inbox", but I have never seen a…

Started by Tedford Williamson

1 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by william buckner

Contengincy fees

Here is a question for the attorneys in the group. What would be considered an appropriate contengincy fee to represent a group of land own…

Started by Kassi

1 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by P.G.

929+ acre units-What's up with that?

The 720 acre HA units in SW Caddo Parish have now become 929+ acre units. I don't see that the proposed HS well counts have increased in nu…

Started by Lee

6 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by william buckner

Leasing in N. Central Webster Parish

Just like to know if anyone knows anything about leasing or drilling in North Central Webster Parish. We have 110 acres in that area. Peopl…

Started by AnnaBelle

9 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Checkmateking

Negotiations with a practically unknown company

A couple weeks ago a landman contacted me about negotiating a lease with M L Benedum, LLC, who is very interested in doing business in Deso…

Started by Mlbjr

4 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by P12

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service