Shale Related Topics (10,748)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

929+ acre units-What's up with that?

The 720 acre HA units in SW Caddo Parish have now become 929+ acre units. I don't see that the proposed HS well counts have increased in nu…

Started by Lee

6 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by william buckner

Leasing in N. Central Webster Parish

Just like to know if anyone knows anything about leasing or drilling in North Central Webster Parish. We have 110 acres in that area. Peopl…

Started by AnnaBelle

9 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Checkmateking

Negotiations with a practically unknown company

A couple weeks ago a landman contacted me about negotiating a lease with M L Benedum, LLC, who is very interested in doing business in Deso…

Started by Mlbjr

4 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by P12

verticle pugh clause

What is the standard depth...100' or 1000'?

Started by Mlbjr

7 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Barbara

Decline Curve

Recognizing that the ability to compute the decline curve for Haynesville Shale wells will require production data from many wells and poss…

Started by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

13 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Grillin' - MmmMmm

Mainland to explore Mississippi for HS potential.

Mainland Resources, Inc. Signs Letter Agreement for Acreage to Test Potential New Haynesville Shale Area in Mississippi Tuesday 09/09/2008…

Started by SharonB T18N R15W S8

0 Sep 9, 2008

What can you do if 'good old boy lawyers' discuss information that leaks back to other parties?

My siblings and I had a meeting with an estate lawyer to get facts and information about our rights reguarding undivided donated land from…

Started by Max

11 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Max

17N 13W Sec. 34

Think this is going in a unit soon?

Started by Susie

6 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by sesport

land based drilling rig shortage?

Hey Gang, Has anyone seen any reports as to how many rigs are needed to fulfill the drilling needs nationally and how many (if any) are be…

Started by popeye

11 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by popeye

mineral inheritance question

Does any one know if you need to go thru probate in each state the minerals are in, in order to settle an estate? I was told by the execut…

Started by Sarah

29 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Martin

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service