littleasy's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"http://www.investingdaily.com/tes/18938/emerging-shale-oil-plays.html   "The combina…"

littleasy replied Aug 16, 2011 to Just wondering how all those people who voted for Obama in last Presidential election are liking their " Hope and Change" ?

47 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by littleasy

"Just for the record, I didn't start the name calling.  I simply provided a counter-p…"

littleasy replied Aug 14, 2011 to Just wondering how all those people who voted for Obama in last Presidential election are liking their " Hope and Change" ?

47 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by littleasy

"To inthestix   You can take a boy out of the stixs, but you can't take the stixs out…"

littleasy replied Aug 14, 2011 to Just wondering how all those people who voted for Obama in last Presidential election are liking their " Hope and Change" ?

47 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by littleasy

"George Soros had a little help from a "good ole boy" from Alabama - Jim Rogers.  But…"

47 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by littleasy

"I guess he is personally responsible for the poor conditions in the European Union a…"

47 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by littleasy

"TO inthestix   The debt overhang from the Bush tax cuts and the unfunded "resource w…"

47 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by littleasy

"This is what 30+ years of trickle-down, voodoo economics can do.  BOB is capable, bu…"

littleasy replied Aug 8, 2011 to Just wondering how all those people who voted for Obama in last Presidential election are liking their " Hope and Change" ?

47 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by littleasy

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service