William Howard Pritchartt's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"You are very welcome and good luck to you."

William Howard Pritchartt replied Jul 7, 2015 to What Happens if a company that you are leased with goes bankrupt

36 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by ShaleGeo

"I speak from my experience that was in Wilkinson County, MS.  I know in Louisiana un…"

William Howard Pritchartt replied Jul 7, 2015 to What Happens if a company that you are leased with goes bankrupt

36 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by ShaleGeo

"It is definitely the royalty owner's money not the operator. Any diversion of paymen…"

William Howard Pritchartt replied Jul 7, 2015 to Chesapeake Stops my Royalty Payments

59 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Judy McDaniel

"First I suggest you look at what I just wrote concerning this matter.  Next I sugges…"

36 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by ShaleGeo

"If an operator owes money to a creditor for goods and/or services the creditor is pa…"

36 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by ShaleGeo

"What is the target formation is Anadarko's prospect?"

William Howard Pritchartt replied Jun 30, 2015 to Landman phone call yesterday re Atlanta, TX land

16 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Shellie Waites

"All that glitters is not gold. A fool and his money are soon parted. Undeveloped off…"

William Howard Pritchartt replied Apr 22, 2015 to Future Of Shale Revolution Driven By Private Equity Money

4 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"It seems to me that this discussion on this particular issue is the only thing that…"

William Howard Pritchartt replied Feb 25, 2015 to IS SELLING MINERAL RIGHTS/ROYALTIES EVER A GOOD IDEA?

57 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by Briain

"Now and always as before, I agree with Skip Peel in his wisdom in every one of his p…"

William Howard Pritchartt replied Feb 17, 2015 to IS SELLING MINERAL RIGHTS/ROYALTIES EVER A GOOD IDEA?

57 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by Briain

"Thank you as I know a little about everything but not everything about anything.  Kn…"

William Howard Pritchartt replied Feb 14, 2015 to Question on production after Spud date

17 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by William Howard Pritchartt

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service