William Howard Pritchartt's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"John and his family are wonderful people.  However the family owns a non-participati…"

William Howard Pritchartt replied Nov 14, 2014 to Spotlight: John Weisenhorn's Learning Curve in the Tuscaloosa Marine

1 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by William Howard Pritchartt

"Based on what I have been told by those who have gone before you a would suggest you…"

William Howard Pritchartt replied Sep 21, 2014 to What costs for drilling, completion, production, etc. can be charged to unleased mineral owners?

27 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by William Howard Pritchartt

"Unlike some I consider each day as a learning lesson.  There will be tracts in SW Mi…"

William Howard Pritchartt replied Sep 21, 2014 to What Activity does it take for an Operator to hold on to their Leases ???

48 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"We know each other with a mutual respect which is obvious as we in complete agreemen…"

William Howard Pritchartt replied Sep 20, 2014 to What Activity does it take for an Operator to hold on to their Leases ???

48 Nov 21, 2014

"I agree with you completely,  I will give you examples of prescriptive laws in other…"

William Howard Pritchartt replied Sep 20, 2014 to What Activity does it take for an Operator to hold on to their Leases ???

48 Nov 21, 2014

"Long time no see 2 Dogs fckng!  How have you been and do you see my old buddy Joe Mc…"

William Howard Pritchartt replied Sep 19, 2014 to What Activity does it take for an Operator to hold on to their Leases ???

48 Nov 21, 2014

"Prescription can be a double edge sword.  In a region being relatively wildcat in na…"

William Howard Pritchartt replied Sep 19, 2014 to What Activity does it take for an Operator to hold on to their Leases ???

48 Nov 21, 2014

"I realize the poster uses "Cheap Shot" as his pen name rather than reveal his or her…"

48 Nov 21, 2014

"Dated yes as am I but I am glad you enjoyed the story I used as an example to the qu…"

William Howard Pritchartt replied Sep 17, 2014 to What Activity does it take for an Operator to hold on to their Leases ???

48 Nov 21, 2014

"The phrase "commencement of drilling operations" is when the bulldozer drops the bla…"

William Howard Pritchartt replied Sep 17, 2014 to What Activity does it take for an Operator to hold on to their Leases ???

48 Nov 21, 2014

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service