Chad Ellis's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"No problem.  I understand completely.  We use solar with battery back up on most all…"

Chad Ellis replied Feb 28, 2021 to Revenue-to-Cost Ratios for Solar PV & Natural Gas — U.S. EIA Forecast by Region & Overall

3 Feb 28, 2021
Reply by Chad Ellis

"I have a couple of questions.  Does the cost estimates for solar also include the ba…"

Chad Ellis replied Feb 28, 2021 to Revenue-to-Cost Ratios for Solar PV & Natural Gas — U.S. EIA Forecast by Region & Overall

3 Feb 28, 2021
Reply by Chad Ellis

"I am interested in where you are getting your numbers?  I know of no metric that wou…"

Chad Ellis replied Feb 24, 2021 to Getting to Net Zero Carbon Emissions – and Even Net Negative – Is Surprisingly Feasible and Affordable

9 Feb 25, 2021
Reply by Max

"As Skip mentioned, location is key.  As reverence, The going rate in Harrison county…"

Chad Ellis replied Feb 24, 2021 to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (12/31/2021)

119 Jan 2, 2022
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"The problem was that the wind went away during the storm.  If you look at the Sweetw…"

Chad Ellis replied Feb 20, 2021 to Why wind turbines in New York keep working in bitter cold weather unlike the ones in Texas

4 Feb 20, 2021

"The problem is, we don’t have reliable climate projections.  So far, the climate mod…"

Chad Ellis replied Feb 20, 2021 to As Texas deep freeze subsides, some households now face electricity bills as high as $10,000

17 Feb 21, 2021

"The small operators know how to make lemonade from lemons!  American initiative and…"

Chad Ellis replied Feb 18, 2021 to "We’re paying off 10% of the acquisition value of the deal every day..."

2 Feb 18, 2021

"The seasonal wind currents seem to work well there.  The currents off the Caprock di…"

Chad Ellis replied Feb 18, 2021 to The Texas grid got crushed because its operators didn’t see the need to prepare for cold weather

19 Feb 19, 2021

"Yes, you can heat the blades.  This requires energy.  Only if the energy produced by…"

Chad Ellis replied Feb 18, 2021 to The Texas grid got crushed because its operators didn’t see the need to prepare for cold weather

19 Feb 19, 2021

"Of all the articles I’ve read, this one most closely matches what the real time data…"

19 Feb 19, 2021

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service