Rock Man's Discussions (1,466)

Discussions Replied To (512) Replies Latest Activity

"Considering the depths of these laterals (some now over 16,000' TVD), long casing st…"

Rock Man replied Mar 26 to Western Haynesville Play (Texas) - Robertson, Leon, and Freestone Counties

52 Apr 1
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"The TMS is one of the few remaining "Holy Grail" O&G plays left. Although no one…"

Rock Man replied Mar 23 to Tuscaloosa Marine Shale: Remembering the oil boom of more than a decade ago. Hope springs eternal

2 Mar 23

"WAHA in the Permian posted negative gas prices recently. The farther from the Tx Gul…"

Rock Man replied Mar 23 to Drilling Into Oblivion: Can Any Haynesville Operators Make a Decent Return at Sub-$2 Gas?

3 Mar 23
Reply by Rock Man

"It would be interesting to dig into public companies' quarterly reports to see what…"

Rock Man replied Feb 24 to And I thought $2.50 nat gas was bad

6 Feb 24
Reply by Rock Man

"Projections like this will have some lithium groups quaking in their boots.  But not…"

Rock Man replied Feb 18 to Smackover Lithium Play - South Arkansas and East Texas

189 Feb 24
Reply by Sam Goodman

"Thanks for posting this. Based on recent permits, it also appears that there are act…"

Rock Man replied Feb 14 to Smackover Lithium Play - South Arkansas and East Texas

189 Feb 24
Reply by Sam Goodman

"Looked at ENVERUS - lots of historical Hosston vertical production in this area / th…"

Rock Man replied Feb 10 to Hosston and Cotton Valley Zones

18 Feb 13

"Looks like a great lease for that time period. I will be looking at location and res…"

18 Feb 13

"I need some more info before being able to comment. Vertical wells with Pugh clauses…"

18 Feb 13

"I know John (but not very well personally) from over the years in E Tx. Good enginee…"

Rock Man replied Jan 28 to Smackover Lithium Play - South Arkansas and East Texas

189 Feb 24
Reply by Sam Goodman

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service