GoshDarn's Discussions (414)

Discussions Replied To (228) Replies Latest Activity

"I concur with ShaleGeo. Also, at the hearing you might want to bring your lawyer and…"

GoshDarn replied Aug 29, 2013 to Recent interest in the North Caddo pine island field!

11 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by NA

"Dion: As you know, there are other such boards/websites that the insider pros can us…"

GoshDarn replied Aug 27, 2013 to ANADARKO applies to dissolve existing wells in Caddo Pine Island Field and force pool separately owned tracts!

38 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by GoshDarn

"Yes, SB. The new and improved 2.0 HK (a.k.a. BHP) . . . swings a mighty veg percenta…"

GoshDarn replied Aug 24, 2013 to Mineral Rights Leases in Nacogdoches County

37 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"jffree: True.  I understand your thinking.  Good point. And we all know that your i…"

GoshDarn replied Aug 21, 2013 to Mineral Rights Leases in Nacogdoches County

37 Apr 29, 2014

"jffree: You gotta give Jeff credit for a well-written and detailed analysis.  I mean…"

GoshDarn replied Aug 21, 2013 to Mineral Rights Leases in Nacogdoches County

37 Apr 29, 2014

"Mr. Smith: In regards to CHK's so-called "free royalty" clause that certain GHS memb…"

GoshDarn replied Jul 10, 2013 to Greater Transparency on CHK's Monthly Statements

94 May 28, 2014
Reply by jim weyland

"Bob: Skip is correct.  APC ". . . plans to apply to the C of C for the calling of a…"

GoshDarn replied Jul 10, 2013 to Thoughts on Anadarko's upcoming hearing to drill in the Elm Grove Field?

9 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by GoshDarn

"Bob: The hearing is scheduled for July 17.  The law firm Liskow & Lewis sent out…"

GoshDarn replied Jul 9, 2013 to Thoughts on Anadarko's upcoming hearing to drill in the Elm Grove Field?

9 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by GoshDarn

"Jay, thanks for your insight. As you may know, the presently producing super wells (…"

GoshDarn replied Jul 4, 2013 to Thoughts on Anadarko's upcoming hearing to drill in the Elm Grove Field?

9 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by GoshDarn

"Mr. Smith: Good luck with your effort.  And thanks, yet again, for pursuing this. I'…"

GoshDarn replied Jul 4, 2013 to Greater Transparency on CHK's Monthly Statements

94 May 28, 2014
Reply by jim weyland

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service