Mister Sunday's Discussions (431)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"I see this as the same problem with silver. The price of the commodity is manipulate…"

Mister Sunday replied Mar 1 to U.S. NATURAL GAS MONTHLY SETTLEMENT PRICE TRACKER

167 Apr 4
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"I didn’t get a check from XTO for any of the KEYDETS wells, so I can’t tell you what…"

Mister Sunday replied Jan 4 to U.S. NATURAL GAS MONTHLY SETTLEMENT PRICE TRACKER

167 Apr 4

"What a shame. Thanks for all you’ve done and continue to do!"

Mister Sunday replied Nov 14, 2023 to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR

182 Nov 14, 2023
Reply by Mister Sunday

"XTO paid for August: $2.22 MMBtu BSI KEYDETS DU #H1 $2.10 MMBtu BSI KEYDETS B 01 $2…"

Mister Sunday replied Oct 21, 2023 to U.S. NATURAL GAS MONTHLY SETTLEMENT PRICE TRACKER

167 Apr 4

"Just wanted to let y’all know I wasn’t ignoring you.  I’ve been trying to plan some…"

Mister Sunday replied Sep 25, 2023 to U.S. NATURAL GAS MONTHLY SETTLEMENT PRICE TRACKER

167 Apr 4

"XTO paid for July: $2.28 MMBtu BSI KEYDETS DU #H1 $2.06 MMBtu BSI KEYDETS B 01 $2.29…"

Mister Sunday replied Sep 23, 2023 to U.S. NATURAL GAS MONTHLY SETTLEMENT PRICE TRACKER

167 Apr 4

"I don’t think you can go wrong with any of the group 11 metals.  Except the radioact…"

Mister Sunday replied Aug 27, 2023 to U.S. NATURAL GAS MONTHLY SETTLEMENT PRICE TRACKER

167 Apr 4

"Cool!  Thanks Skip!  I'm looking for silver to take off to carry me a bit until my n…"

Mister Sunday replied Aug 27, 2023 to U.S. NATURAL GAS MONTHLY SETTLEMENT PRICE TRACKER

167 Apr 4

"XTO paid for June:  $2.00 MMBtu BSI KEYDETS DU #H1 $1.98 MMBtu BSI KEYDETS B 01 $1.9…"

167 Apr 4

"It is the date of the production volume as listed on the check stub.  I have receive…"

Mister Sunday replied May 20, 2023 to U.S. NATURAL GAS MONTHLY SETTLEMENT PRICE TRACKER

167 Apr 4

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service