Mister Sunday's Discussions (431)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Skip!  You are so patient when it comes to folks asking the same question.  I…"

Mister Sunday replied Mar 8, 2022 to Mineral Royalties

13 Mar 15, 2022
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"An MWh is equal to 3.4095106405145 MMBtu"

Mister Sunday replied Feb 23, 2022 to Could a War in Ukraine Disrupt NG Transportation?

9 Feb 24, 2022

"  I just read that Nord Stream 2 has been completed for more than five months withou…"

Mister Sunday replied Feb 22, 2022 to Could a War in Ukraine Disrupt NG Transportation?

9 Feb 24, 2022

"Again, no production from my wells, so I can't tell you what XTO gave for November '…"

Mister Sunday replied Jan 28, 2022 to U.S. NATURAL GAS MONTHLY SETTLEMENT PRICE TRACKER

167 Apr 4

"I'm sure they skim it wherever they can.  I just try to remind myself occasionally t…"

Mister Sunday replied Jan 15, 2022 to East Texas winter gas forward basis tumbles as Permian output, drilling accelerate

8 Jan 15, 2022
Reply by Mister Sunday

"May have been quite small, but a penny over hundreds of millions of units is a good…"

Mister Sunday replied Jan 15, 2022 to East Texas winter gas forward basis tumbles as Permian output, drilling accelerate

8 Jan 15, 2022
Reply by Mister Sunday

"Just out of curiousity, when they say 70 million cubic feet of NG, is that at atmosp…"

8 Jan 15, 2022
Reply by Mister Sunday

"Would you say it is healthy for the Permian to add supply to keep the price of NG mo…"

Mister Sunday replied Jan 11, 2022 to East Texas winter gas forward basis tumbles as Permian output, drilling accelerate

8 Jan 15, 2022
Reply by Mister Sunday

"Get with a good O&G Attorney.  Throw some money at them.  Learn as much as you c…"

Mister Sunday replied Jan 11, 2022 to Minerals

2 Jan 11, 2022
Reply by Todd

"I can't tell you what XTO gave for NG in October as there was no production for me."

Mister Sunday replied Dec 21, 2021 to U.S. NATURAL GAS MONTHLY SETTLEMENT PRICE TRACKER

167 Apr 4

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service