Bradley McWilliams's Discussions (224)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"I've got a bit of a different angle on it, but I know for the impending sale here, a…"

Bradley McWilliams replied May 29, 2018 to Which Basin is Chesapeake Going to sell? Marcellus, Utica, or Haynesville?

32 Jun 25, 2018
Reply by ShaleGeo

"We were in Monahans a few weeks ago.  The LaQuinta was north of $300 for a night.  W…"

Bradley McWilliams replied May 29, 2018 to Which Basin is Chesapeake Going to sell? Marcellus, Utica, or Haynesville?

32 Jun 25, 2018
Reply by ShaleGeo

"Sounds simple enough, and certainly makes sense.  I can tell you folks up here are h…"

32 Jun 25, 2018
Reply by ShaleGeo

"Interesting point, in that it makes sense to sell the H'ville because the Utica/Marc…"

32 Jun 25, 2018
Reply by ShaleGeo

"I think I have to agree with Skip on this one.  Too much excitement about drilling i…"

Bradley McWilliams replied May 27, 2018 to Demand for Natural Gas is Surging, but Glut Remains

12 May 31, 2018
Reply by Bradley McWilliams

"Sorry, I'm a little late to this discussion. I thought MRD or who ever they were had…"

Bradley McWilliams replied May 12, 2018 to Range Looks To Divest Lincoln and Jackson Parish Assets

6 May 12, 2018
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"I'd sure take them here verses the big goose egg we have now, whatever the target wa…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Dec 4, 2017 to Rig Count: Haynesville +3

4 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by JHH

"Not really going to get involved, and this is a "left-handed compliment", but I'm no…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Apr 6, 2016 to Best Days Still Ahead For American Shale Revolution

19 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Bobi Carr ("parker")

"That's certainly true, but it all comes from the same "bucket".  Demand is demand, a…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Mar 1, 2016 to PERIODIC UPDATES: U.S. LNG EXPORT AND GLOBAL LNG MARKET - SEMPRA CAMERON LNG UPDATE

47 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Steve P

"Well, 8-10 tankers, that can't hurt. I read somewhere that if they were to load 163…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Mar 1, 2016 to PERIODIC UPDATES: U.S. LNG EXPORT AND GLOBAL LNG MARKET - SEMPRA CAMERON LNG UPDATE

47 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Steve P

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service